Labor Day is a glorious holiday because your child will be going back to school the next day. It would have been called Independence Day, but that name was already taken.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. My plans for this weekend include hopefully grilling outside with Huzzy, but what I’d really like to do is go on a trip… not going to happen since he’ll be lucky to get one of the three days off.
2. I consider the Labor Day holiday the end of summer. Which makes me sad since summer JUST started here.
3. My favorite meal for cookouts is barbecued chicken, homemade potato salad, baked beans, baked potatoes and a really yummy dessert, but my waistline wouldn’t agree.
4. So far, my favorite part of summer has been a toss-up between Huzzy spending the summer with me (first in our marriage!) and getting a good job.
5. When it comes to deployments, my philosophy is to put on your big girl panties and deal… but let yourself have moments here and there of sadness. You can check out my advice on this past MFF (question #5).
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.