Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. My plans for Labor Day included grilling outside with Huzzy, but what really happened was we went to Mt. Rainier National Park. It. Was. Amazing.
2. Call me crazy, but sometimes I just need to let the dogs up on the bed and cuddle with them all day long.
3. One of the funniest things I’ve seen lately is Huzzy falling down in the snow as he descended from a hill in Mt. Rainier National Park. He slid down it like a snowboarder… but with wild, crazy gestures!
4. It’s strange, but anything out of place on the kitchen counter drives me crazy while things out of place (but not messy) anywhere else is perfectly fine with me!
5. One, two, buckle my shoe… three, four I can’t wait for Huzzy’s duty ashore!
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.