Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. Right now, our weather is typical Washington spring/fall weather: overcast (supposed to be partly sunny later), and 57 (62 as a high today), but what I’d really like is 75-80 degrees and brightly sunny.
2. Sometimes I like to let my hair down and turn the music up really loud, sing at the top of my lungs and dance around the room. Not in front of Huzzy, though.
3. Mommy Rambles made a post about heroes… my hero is a few people, including Mommy Rambles (her strength, courage and resilience amaze me) but my biggest one would have to be my mom because she didn’t have the easiest marriage with my dad but she stayed strong for us kids and is the most loving, supportive and best person I know in the world.
4. It’s a weird combination, but I swear peanut butter and honey sandwiches are a perfect pair!
5. Some may see the glass half empty and others may see it half full, but I have no idea why we spend the time arguing about how full the glasses are… pour another one!
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.