No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace
As I have seen in one autumnal face.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. My favorite thing that happened this week was my younger brother arriving to check out the area and see if he wants to move here. I haven’t seen him in more than a year and a half and he’s never been west of Colorado!
2. Find a penny, pick it up and all day long you’ll wonder where the heck that penny has been and then wonder if it was REALLY worth picking up.
3. Autumn is officially here and my favorite part of the season is the colors on the trees. There aren’t as many here as in Michigan, but they are still gorgeous!
4. One of the things I’d like to do before winter arrives is to get some outdoor painting done and some insulation in the attic. Doubt it’ll happen since Huzzy will be gone most of the fall/winter and into spring.
5. I (((would/would not/might))) be willing to participate in MilSpouse Secret Santa. (sorry folks, just trying to get an idea here on how many would participate, so please circle/underline/bold one)
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.