You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…
~Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. I always feel like I’m 24 years old, but in reality, I’m 29 .
2. I wish my family understood better when I tell them that sometimes it’s really hard to be the wife of a member in the military. I get the “you chose this life” comment a lot and sometimes, I just want to be told, “yeah, it sucks sometimes” and have them leave it at that.
3. If you saw me when I dress up and go out, you’d think I was a total girly-girl, but if you saw me when I go horseback riding or back to the family farm, you’d think I was a tomboy through-and-through.
4. I feel like I’m in a totally different universe when go from being on base to somewhere where there isn’t a military base around for hundreds of miles. So different, yet in the same world.
5. In honor of this being MFF #60… 60 months ago (exactly 5 years ago, so September 30, 2006) I lived in Kalamazoo, Michigan and my life was totally different because I hadn’t met Huzzy nor even CONSIDERED joining the military myself.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.