Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. A word that always makes me laugh is squishy. I don’t know why, but it’s a funny word to me.
2. If you looked in my refrigerator right now, the oldest thin you’d find would be a six month old bottle of ranch dressing. I cleaned out the fridge a while ago.
3. If I were written about in the newspaper today, on the front page, the headline would say “Woman Influenced By (Legal) Drugs Says Asinine Things After Successful Surgery.”
4. The last movie I saw was Star Trek… whatever the the one is. We watched it Thursday… I’d never seen it before.
5. The best thing that happened to me in the last few weeks was I had surgery, which is so far considered successful.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.