It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. I want to be able to use my left arm and shoulder.
2. I have a sweet pile of five kittens on my lap.
3. I wish we had a little longer of a summer, but I’m grateful we don’t have harsh winters or unbearably hot summers.
4. I hope Libya uses this opportunity wisely and become a great, strong, peaceful and FAIR country.
5. I wonder how many licks it really DOES take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop… I’ve always bitten mine before figuring it out.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.