Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.
First of all… MilSpouse Secret Santa sign-ups are open!
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. The best part of October was finally having shoulder surgery… well, it was the best part as long as works!
2. The worst part of October was starting back-to-back deployments. Ick.
3. For Halloween, I’ll be probably still at my orthopedic surgeons… I have an appointment at 4:20 and it usually takes an hour or more after the appointment to even get in.
4. I hope that in November does not include a snowstorm and 30-degree temperatures INSIDE the house thanks to a nasty snow/windstorm like last year!
5. Wifey has posted MilSpouse Secret Santa. I will be the one coordinating everyone be participating.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.