We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.
I’m making matches this weekend… so this is your last chance to sign up for MilSpouse Secret Santa!
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. Freedom is way too often taken for granted.
2. Veterans are often forgotten about by the majority… except on certain holidays.
3. This country is one that has its flaws… but is a great country that allows for so many possibilities for one’s future.
4. Veteran’s Day means a time to thank those who have served. It is different than Memorial Day, which is for those who have given their lives for freedom.
5. A hero is someone who has ignored their own safety to see to the safety of someone else.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.