And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. If I could be on any reality TV show, I’d want to be on “The Amazing Race” because I think they get to see some fantastic places and experience some great adventures.
2. This past Thanksgiving was my first ever married with Huzzy, even though our 3rd anniversary is coming up. Gotta love the military life!
3. I’m looking forward to December because I get to spend my first Christmas married with Huzzy. Of course, he may have duty, but we can at least celebrate it the day before or day after if that happens.
4. One thing I’d like to accomplish this month is going through all of our extra clothes that are still in boxes from TWO MOVES AGO and donating them to Goodwill for the tax break!
5. To me, winter is something that is to be enjoyed by other people. I had enough of it in Michigan. A white Christmas would be nice, but I’ll take no winter over a white Christmas.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.