The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
(please feel free to use this!)
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in took off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we continue.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- My favorite song of the season is _________________ .
- _________________ is someone who inspires me because _________________ .
- If I had $100,000 to give to a charity, I’d give it to _________________ .
- If I had a theme party, I’d make it _________________ .
- If I had one wish for my kids/future kids/some young person I care about, it would be _________________ .