Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
Hey, you! Check out my party! (bonus: chance to win free stuff! Double bonus: you MAY get to learn my real first name!)
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. My favorite song of the season is Jingle Bell Rock.
2. Anyone who faces extreme hardship and does something great is someone who inspires me because I think we can all learn about everyday heroes and find a likeness that will prompt us to do better in our lives.
3. If I had $100,000 to give to a charity, I’d give it to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. I think the fact that no one is turned away is fantastic. But what is even better is the fact that that hospital has completely changed and improved treatments in many illnesses… improvements that you will find in your nearest hospital today.
4. If I had a theme party, I’d make it an 80s theme because who doesn’t want to get dressed up in crazy clothes and big hair. Hilarious whether you are sober or not!
5. If I had one wish for my kids/future kids/some young person I care about, it would be that they try their very best in all they do. Because if you try your best, you have nothing to regret and you will know that you did everything in your power to achieve whatever goal you set out.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.