An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. ~Bill Vaughan
Hey, you! Check out my party! (bonus: chance to win free stuff! Double bonus: you MAY get to learn my real first name!)
Okay, so my blog didn’t post the MFF thing yesterday or today, so it’s running a bit late. Sorry about that. Also… due to the holidays, MFF will not return until the New Year! Enjoy the season!
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. One of my New Year’s resolutions is to lose weight. Seriously. Like 30 pounds. I hope I can do this now that my shoulder is being fixed and I should start to be able to work out again.
2. One thing I’d like to happen next year is to get pregnant.
3. One thing I’m looking forward to next year is shore duty. By then, it’ll have been a long three years since Huzzy’s last and since that was recruiting… that doesn’t count.
4. One change I’d like to see next year is I’d like government to get their heads out of their rears and actually get things done on time.
5. My plans for NYE include I’m not sure… it will depend on if Huzzy has duty or not. If he has duty, I’ll ring it in alone. If he doesn’t, we are thinking of going to a comedy club.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.