Cheers for the sailors that fought on the wave for it,
Cheers for the soldiers that always were brave for it,
Tears for the men that went down to the grave for it,
Here comes the flag!
~Arthur Macy, The Flag
(please feel free to use this!)
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme, which has now morphed into a monthly meme. This happens on the first Friday of every month. To do this, I post a list of questions the day before (on Thursday so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (tomorrow) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky!
Sorry for not getting this up earlier today… I totally forgot tomorrow was the first day of June. Had it been June today, I wouldn’t have had a problem!
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in May?
3. June includes the first day of summer… what are your plans for the summer?
4. Do you use the services on base (gym, financial planning, family services, daycare)? And if so, what’s your favorite one? (thanks to Shanon at Modern Meets Traditional for this question!)
5. What are you looking forward to in June?
Can’t wait to see what you come up with tomorrow!