The American Revolution was a beginning, not a consummation.
(please feel free to use this!)
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme, which has now morphed into a monthly meme. This happens on the first Friday of every month. To do this, I post a list of questions the day before (on Thursday so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (tomorrow) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky!
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in June?
3. What did you do to celebrate Independence Day?
4. When you PCS, what items do you take with you and not let the movers pack (and if you do a DITY, what do you take with you and not box up) (thanks to Sespi at And You Never Did Think for inspiring this question)?
5. What are you looking forward to in July?
Can’t wait to see what you come up with tomorrow!