Let freedom never perish in your hands.
(please feel free to use this!)
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme, which has now morphed into a monthly meme. This happens the first Friday of every month. To do this, I’ll post a list of questions the day before (on Thursday so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I probably would have started getting back on my diet sooner. Other than that, nothing at all!
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in June?
Huzzy and I went to a Montgomery Gentry concert for my birthday. That was pretty awesome!
3. What did you do to celebrate Independence Day?
I’ll be doing one of my two different Navy Weeks for my reserve duty. I’ll be at Boston Navy Week and won’t come back until July 6th (today, since I’m pre-scheduling this). While it should be awesome to be in Boston during the 4th of July, it’ll be a TON of work and it’s sad to spend yet another away from Huzzy… this time, because of me. Incidentally, I’ll be gone for my other Navy Week during Labor Day Weekend. Ha!
4. When you PCS, what items do you take with you and not let the movers pack (and if you do a DITY, what do you take with you and not box up) (thanks to Sespi at And You Never Did Think for inspiring this question)?
My important documents and any clothes we may need, of course. But also all our dogs’ stuff (and now cats’), a first aid kit (including things like cold medicine, etc) and a casserole dish and baking pan. Maybe even a crockpot, depending on how long it’ll take before we get our stuff back.
5. What are you looking forward to in July?
Days off and time at home. Between my reserve job and my civilian job, I’ll be gone two out of the four weeks. I’ll be gone the same in August and September. Busy summer!